To provide you the best possible products and services, we will request specific personal information when you register on ZAK Body Care as well as when you make a purchase. Any personal information collected on ZAK Body Care is knowingly and voluntarily provided by customers and visitors to our site.
When you visit our websites or use our mobile applications, we may collect certain information by automated means, such as cookies and web beacons. A "cookie" is a text file that websites send to a visitor's computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor's browser or to store information or settings in the browser. A "web beacon," also known as an Internet tag, pixel tag or clear GIF, is used to transmit information back to a web server. We also may use third-party website analytics tools (Google Analytics), that collect information about visitor traffic on our sites and mobile applications. The information we may collect by automated means includes:
- Information about the devices our visitors use to access the Internet (such as the IP address and the device, browser and operating system type)
- URLs that refer visitors to our sites
- Dates and times of visits to our sites
- Information on actions taken on our sites (such as page views and site navigation patterns)
- A general geographic location (such as country and city) from which a visitor accesses our websites
- Search terms that visitors use to reach our sites
We collect your name, shipping and billing addresses, telephone numbers, email address, and preferred shipping method in order to deliver your orders promptly and to the proper location. We use your email address to send you emails following a purchase to confirm that your order was received, and provide an itemized order summary with your order number. If necessary, a representative of ZAK Body Care may contact you for additional information needed to facilitate order processing or to update your order progress.
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our web site. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and your shopping cart. Your name and password are used to verify that you are a registered customer and prevent anyone else who may have access to your computer from ordering in your name without your consent.
This site does have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. We will automatically store your credit card number and expiration date on our secure server with your account so that you will not have to fill out this information again during future visits and purchases at ZAK Body Care. This information is used solely for billing purposes when you order from ZAK Body Care and is always encrypted and transmitted safely over the Internet using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. ZAK Body Care uses industry standard 128 bit encryption, insuring that any online transaction will be secure against third party interception. It should be noted that emails to and from ZAK Body Care are not secure, therefore emailing credit card numbers to ZAK Body Care is strongly discouraged.
How We Use the Information We Collect We may use the information we obtain about you to:
- Register you for membership at our websites, and manage and maintain your account on the sites
- Provide products or services you request
- Process, validate, confirm, verify, deliver and track your purchases (including by processing payment card transactions, arranging shipping and handling returns and refunds, and contacting you about your orders, including by telephone)
- Maintain a record of the purchases you make on our sites
- Respond to your questions and comments and provide customer support
- Communicate with you about our products, services, offers, events and promotions, and offer you products and services we believe may be of interest to you
- Enable you to communicate with us through our blogs, social networks and other interactive media
- Publish your testimonials about ZAK Body Care including on our websites and blogs, and on social networks (if we choose to publish your testimonial, we will include only your first name, last initial, city and state)
- Manage your participation in our events, sweepstakes and other promotions
- Tailor our products and services to suit your personal interests and the manner in which visitors use our sites, applications and social media assets
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business and the products and services we offer
- Analyze and enhance our marketing communications and strategies (including by identifying when emails sent to you have been received and read)
- Analyze trends and statistics regarding visitors' use of our sites, mobile applications and social media assets, and the purchases visitors make on our sites
- Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users
- Enforce our Website Terms and Conditions
- Comply with applicable legal requirements and industry standards and our policies
We also may use the information we obtain about you in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
ZAK Body Care may share non-personal, non-individual information in aggregate form with our vendors and marketing partners for research purposes. This includes aggregate data about our customers, sales, traffic patterns, and related site information. You always have the opportunity to opt-out of receiving future mailings from ZAK Body Care; please email ZAK Body Care to opt-out at info@ZAKbody.com.
ZAK Body Care has relationships with credit card processing companies. These companies only have access to information that is necessary for each to fulfill their respective roles in completing our customers' orders.
We may use the information we collect: to personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested; to allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests; to quickly process your transactions; and to administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we occasionally send out newsletters to update you on the latest news, products, special offers, and events. Let us know by entering your email address to subscribe to our free newsletters. You can find a unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.